RE: Loading a flat file into Oracle

From: Don Malzahn <dmalzahn_at_harper.cc.il.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:53:58 -0800

Santosh,

The Oracle "Utilities" manual is not bad either, it explains sqlldr and export and import, all database utilities that come with the database.

Find it at the Oracle web site if you don't have a copy.

Don Malzahn, IT/AS, Harper Community College Voice:(847) 925-6829 E-mail: dmalzahn@harper.cc.il.us Web page: http://www.harper.cc.il.us "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today". - FDR
Author: Don Malzahn
  INET: dmalzahn_at_harper.cc.il.us