Re[2]: Verrrry interesting article at MetaLink

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:44:36 -0800

Jared,

    Should you be irritated? I've had some of the things I published on the list put out as gospel elsewhere with my name attached & it's been a real pain in the ^^$. I don't know. I think I'd feel flattered and relieved that no one knows where it came from.

Dick Goulet

Author: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date:       10/10/2002 7:19 AM

Not interested in compensation. Just a litte irritated that the only change to the script was to remove my name.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com