RE: Verrrry interesting article at MetaLink

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:58:25 -0800

Reminds me of a famous quote
'Copying from one author is plagiarism, and copying from multiple authors is research'

:-)
Naveen

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 02:58:25 CDT