RE: Making a tablespace read-only - identifying blocking tx

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:33:41 -0800

Just a slight correction it will wait until any transaction against the entire database, not just the tablespace is completed.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu <mailto:ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu>

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:33:41 CDT