RE: Reports

From: Kirsh, Gary <gary.kirsh_at_gs.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:08:58 -0800

If the problem is not the sqlnet.ora, check if he has TNS_ADMIN set in any of his ORACLE registry keys.

Gary Kirsh
Next Extent Consulting

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Ron Thomas
  INET: rthomas_at_hypercom.com

Author: Kirsh, Gary
  INET: gary.kirsh_at_gs.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 08 2002 - 14:08:58 CDT