RE: DBA place in the business (was RE: DBA work load)

From: Markham, Richard <RMarkham_at_hafeleamericas.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:49:17 -0800

you can write down the known heiarchy, then encompass that within a circle. add a picture of the DBA holding the sphere in his hand or better yet if you really want to get creative, place it on his back and have him poised like Atlas. There should be a minimum of 1,000 words in that picture =).

Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il

Author: IT - Database (Do Not Use)
  INET: dbamail_at_police.edmonton.ab.ca