RE: Remember me? Oracle DBA veteran considering getting certifi

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:58:29 -0800

Well,

Amazon is sending me 8i certification books published by coriolis - hmmmm.

Author: Mohammad Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

  INET: John.Hallas_at_vodafone.co.uk

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 07 2002 - 13:58:29 CDT