Re: View contents of global temp table

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:13:55 -0800

LOL! Chris, there is a Russian saying: "You are playing with a fire" :-)

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Thank you Igor.

When is the next NYOUG? I can't wait to give her some grief for say an hour or two...and a public flogging....with a wet noodle.

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com