RE: Oracle Performance Tuning Class - update

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:29:13 -0800

I concur with Dennis. I too came off a Oracle Ed Tuning class last week and had a good instructor (who btw used John Hibbard's excellent presentation on Redo/RBS _as_well_as Cary's 'Why a 99.9% BHR is not Ok'). Maybe, just maybe, we will get there (i.e. a Non-BHR world!)

John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

Disappointments are inevitable in Life, but discouragement is optional. You decide!

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com