Re: How much memory is an oracle shadow process using

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 13:08:26 -0800

I've got a shell script called "oramem.sh" (online at www.evdbt.com/tools.htm) that parses and summarizes the output from "pmap -x" for you. I'm sure that Oracle records some breakdown information about how much memory is used for different PGA and UGA areas, but I don't think that anyone will argue with "pmap -x". "oramem.sh" was written for and tested upon Solaris 8; can't vouch for it on other platforms...

Hope this helps...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com