RE: * Sr. Oracle 8i DBA Needed in NYC- Locals Only..

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:18:30 -0800

that last comment was very very smart, I'd have had to send some of my enforcers to beat on you otherwise

my presentations don't compete in number of slides with Mr Niemiec (all my respect to him, I don't know how he manages to get through all that in the alloted time!). In fact, I was questioned on whether or not I could fill an hour on "just" 17 slides (I did )

and no one but me (and my co-authors of course) write our books....

you are cruising for a bruising.

conversations actually were more along these lines

(our desks faced each other, so I could see his face as he worked)

"do you want to talk to me about this report?"

10 minutes later, after seeing some interesting grimaces and facial contortions

"are you SURE you don't want to talk to me about this report?"

20 minutes later, when he says "help"......

"how about trying it this way?"

Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael