auto start db???

From: Leslie Lu <leslie_y_lu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:38:34 -0800

Hi,

I have a 817 db on Win2000. The service is configured to be started automatically. But the database is not start up automatically. Everyday I need to manually issue Startup command.

Also my collegue has 2 db (one 817, one 9i) on Win2000. The 817 db was be able to startup autolly, but ever since he installed 9i, none of the db starts autolly, even though both services are configured to be auto start.

So how do I let the db start automatically?

Thank you.

Leslie

Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com

Author: Leslie Lu
  INET: leslie_y_lu_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:38:34 CDT