RE: OT: Why do I receive the mails late?

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:45:15 -0800

Ok, I like Dave's answer. :)

But seriously, that's just the nature of email.

Niether myself of Bruce have any way of controlling how your mail is routed.

If you want better response time, you could always get yourself an OC3 onto the backbone.

That's what I have. ;)

Jared

"Farnsworth, Dave" <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 10/03/2002 12:10 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: OT: Why do I receive the mails late?

It's just like the game show Jeapordy. First you see the answer and then you get the question.

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com