RE: TSPITR Question

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:08:29 -0800

Welcome back Babette!

Jared

"Babette Turner-Underwood" <babette_at_rogers.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 10/01/2002 07:03 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: TSPITR Question

Also only available on Enterprise Edition. - Babette

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Babette Turner-Underwood
  INET: babette_at_rogers.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 17:08:29 CDT