RE: how to find out the patch applied on different env.

From: Inka Bezdziecka <IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 05:23:19 -0800

Have you tried ftp://oracle-ftp.oracle.com/apps/patchsets/PATCHSET_COMPARE_TOOL/ ? I think it is not using applptch.txt.

inka

Author: sesuraj m
  INET: msesuraj_at_hotmail.com

Author: Inka Bezdziecka
  INET: IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 08:23:19 CDT