RE: DBA work load - BDBAFH #1

From: Robson, Peter <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:43:27 -0800

Nah - I go for the subtle approach -

'YES?' - very, VERY loudly! And looking them dead straight in the eye... (You should see 'em jump!)

peter
edinbugh

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the BGS. The BGS cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please
scan all attachments.                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk

Author: Robson, Peter
  INET: pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk