RE: Oracle 8i R3, and 9i R2 on Same NT Box

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:33:29 -0800

I am currently running 8.1.5, 8.1.7, 9.0.1.2 and 9.2 on the same Win2k Pro machine. I rarely have more than 2 running at the same time due to memory considerations, but I have not encountered any problems related to install/runtime. I always make sure I install in order of oldest to newest. I also do the once a year cleaning (reformat c:\ and reinstall everything...).

Dan Fink

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Fink, Dan