Re: MIcrosoft Blackmail

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:18:29 -0800

Wow! What a Freudian slip.

I had intended to type 'Microsoft', though I was *thinking* Microslop.

Jared

Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 09/30/2002 07:03 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: MIcrosoft Blackmail

Microslop is not a private company, and has not been for quite some years now.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com