Re: MIcrosoft Blackmail

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 02:33:20 -0800

DENNIS, I think that I did not explain my idea.

I do not understand the complain of Thomas. I do not see any harm in a company choosing its dealers based on their commitment to the goals of my company.

Microsoft has a right to prefer dealer who embrace the .net, or do you think that anybody have the right to tell a PRIVATE company who to deal with?

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il