RE: Should I post a preview of Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:23:21 -0800

Me too.

Bing Wong
Open Systems Database Administrator

This e-mail may contain material that is confidential. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies received.

Author: BigP
  INET: big_planet_2000_at_hotmail.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com