RE: Setting Cursor Sharing = Force in 8.1.7.3

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:08:34 -0800

I went thru this recently ...

The best thing to do is to FORCE the developers to use bind variables and then this is no longer an issue.

If you do set it to FORCE , I believe there is a problem with it in versions 8.1.6 and before and it should not be used. Double Check with Metalink on this.

FWIW ... Mike

Author: Nat
  INET: nat2710_at_hotmail.com

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 16:08:34 CDT