RE: Should I post a preview of Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:43:38 -0800

Thanks Ruth, I may have some legal issues with posting it on the newsgroup, and I'm trying to work that out with OP right now. They want to post it, but I have to have the list owner agree to it, and the item posted has to go through some changes. With the nature of news groups, it may not be practical. I may have to get a web site to post it. (Joe Testa, would you be interested if your site is still up and running)??

Of course, once it's up on Amazon there will be previews available there. I'm really excited about the book. It's going to print Monday, and will be out in time for OOW. The rush to get it out for OOW was MURDER, but I think it will be worth it.

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
Oracle Database Architect
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author of several Oracle books you can find on Amazon.com!

The avalanche has begun, It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com