Re: DBA work load

From: STEVE OLLIG <sollig_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:45:57 -0800

and as long as we're coming clean, i too plagiarized. mine from the very first post in the BOFH saga i believe.

but blame Mladen - he got us started.

With regards to any creativity embedded in the BDBAFH thread that I might have contributed, those who have read the BOFH saga will recognize that I copied a segment (almost!) word-for-word from Simon Travaglia's original text. If you haven't read the BOFH sagas, they are a scream (flash to visual of Edvard Munch's masterpiece) and highly recommended. Especially the bit about electrocuting inexperienced hardware repair people using waffle irons. There are numerous BOFH compilations on the net -- just go to www.google.com and enter the keyword "bofh".

Author: STEVE OLLIG
  INET: sollig_at_lifetouch.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 12:45:57 CDT