RE: Automation of Migration to Oracle9i

From: Kieran Murray <Kieran.Murray_at_CardBase.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:58:19 -0800

Thanks for this Gerardo,
I forgot to mention, but unfortunately this activity will have to be carried out on NT rather than Unix. I guess it would be more complicated as the registry and services would come into play aswell.

Cheers,
Kieran

Author: Kieran Murray
  INET: Kieran.Murray_at_CardBase.com

Author: Molina, Gerardo
  INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com

Author: Kieran Murray
  INET: Kieran.Murray_at_CardBase.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 06:58:19 CDT