RE: Changing ONAMES enrtries fiasco

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:18:30 -0800

Excellent! Glag to see I won't exactly be a guinea pig for this.

One question: Do you issue an ONAMES RELOAD after this is done? I'm not sure how else the Names Server would be made aware of the change, except after it's daily (by default) region DB refresh.

Thanks!

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com