RE: Best Practice - Partitioned object, one partition per tablesp

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:33:33 -0800

Exactly the way we do it as well.
Each table and index partition are in their own tablespaces (indexes are local and not global)

Regards

Lee

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk