RE: datafile sizing question

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:18:28 -0800

AHA!I was going to go with 2000M so that's beautiful, 2001M would work perfectly without going over. I don't mind "wasting" less than a meg.

I love the logic everyone here at work has. "disk is cheap", don't worry about it. Except every time I ask for more disk, I hear "it's too expensive"

Rachel
--- "Fink, Dan" <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com> wrote:
> Are you going with 2048M or the traditional 2000m?
> A quick & dirty way to not waste the space is to use 2001m or 2041m.
> You
> 'waste' a little space, but not much.
>
> Dan Fink

Do you Yahoo!?