RE: ORA-03113 with dbms_output and sysdate

From: Inka Bezdziecka <IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:23:34 -0800

It is neither dbms_output nor sysdate. Try a loopback. This error is related to the network and I am sure that there is a lot on MetaLink.

inka

Author: Steve Perry
  INET: sperry_at_sprynet.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Inka Bezdziecka
  INET: IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 13:23:34 CDT