RE: DBA work load

From: Markham, Richard <RMarkham_at_hafeleamericas.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:08:24 -0800

RE: DBA work load

yea I was going to add that as much as the hardware trend
has demanded redundancy for failover so it would make sense
that a "production" shop would apply that to its personnel
as well.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100@yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Markham, Richard
  INET: RMarkham_at_hafeleamericas.com