RE: Agnostic references for Pracle v SQl Server 2000

From: Martin Kendall <mkendall_at_oracle-rescue.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:18:27 -0800

Thanks Peter and indeed thanks to everyone else.

It's nice to know that ones "gut feeling" is shared by ones peers.

I had better start typing up that report :-)

Martin

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Martin Kendall
  INET: mkendall_at_oracle-rescue.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Martin Kendall
  INET: mkendall_at_oracle-rescue.com

Author: Martin Kendall
  INET: mkendall_at_oracle-rescue.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 04:18:27 CDT