OEM 2.2 using wrong time

From: Jahan Shanai <JShanai_at_skycity.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:48:23 -0800

Hi,

We having a problem with OEM as follows:

We have OEM 2.2 on Windows 2000. Production database and OEM database
(8.1.7.2.1) running in the same server. It is a new server just went live in
few days ago.

First few days all the scheduled jobs in OEM ran OK. 5 days ago I added a job and discovered that OEM is showing wrong time, 12 hours behind the system time. Where it is picking the time from? Now for the last 3/4 days non of the jobs are running. They are stuck in submitted queue. If I delete a job from queue and resubmit the job OEM attempts to run job immediately (instead of schedule it from the date I specified) but fails with VNI-2015 error.

Can anyone help.

Regards

Jahan

Attention:

This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of any part of this e-mail message and accompanying data, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail message from your computer.
Author: Jahan Shanai
  INET: JShanai_at_skycity.co.nz