RE: Backup Strategy - Informal Survey

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:15:29 -0800

Well I just happen to know of this great Oracle Press RMAN book due out in October!

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
Oracle Database Architect
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author of several Oracle books you can find on Amazon.com!

The avalanche has begun, It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Gene Sais
  INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 13:15:29 CDT