RE: Staspack Grapher/Viewer ?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:44:00 -0800

Ahhhhh, that makes much more sense to me. That's more the idea I had in mind when I installed STATSPACK. That, and the ability to be able to look back in time to potentially see why our nightly jobs are still running at 8:00 AM. (insert system-stats-vs-session-stats argument here) :)

Thanks, Dennis!

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com