RE: Consulting Position Available-Oracle DBA/Developer/NYC

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:23:40 -0800

Now I know. I assume that it's enough like SQLPlus that it seems familiar and different enough that you can really foul yourself up.

                    "Farnsworth,
                    Dave"                To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    <DFarnsworth         cc:
                    @Ashleyfurnit        Subject:     RE: Consulting Position Available-Oracle DBA/Developer/NYC
                    ure.com>
                    Sent by: root

                    09/20/2002
                    08:53 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

T is for trasnsactional SQL which is SQL Server and Sybase terminology.

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com