Job postings was:Re: Lost ofall redo logsOTHER...

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:48:21 -0800

Bill I'm kinda surprised no one has replied. I'm seeing pockets of oracle work in cols most of it is short-term(ie: < 3 months).

This is the best place to find what I'd consider the brightest people in the oracle world(of course the brightest are also the most expensive) :)

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com