Re: RMAN implementation strategy

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:08:47 -0800

I use one recovery catalog for all of the databases I backup. I do a cold backup of the recovery catalog database once a week. It is in archivelog mode and I backup the archived logs with the database.

I keep my recovery catalog database on a separate disk. I don't have a separate machine. I will be moving it the devopement and reporting box soon.

HTH,
Ruth
Author: O'Neill, Sean
  INET: Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie