Fw: Lost ofall redo logs

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:08:33 -0800

Oh yeah!  How could I forget:  make darn sure that you are working with Oracle Support actively, step-by-step, if you are in a scenario which might call for the use of these parameters.  It would be *disastrous* to start down this road if unnecessary, and there are other quirks when using them that only OWS can diagnose and overcome...

...need my coffee, NOW!

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com