Re: Lost ofall redo logsOTHER...

From: Bill Christison <knowltongroup_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 05:48:29 -0800

Joe T.,

     When we'd recently posted positions to FATCITY you'd replyed;..the economy must be getting better (based on the job(s)posting.

     Yes,I agree.However,I'd never tried posting to Fcity.I've been placing SAS/Statisticians since 1993 and use SAS-L.

     *FYI., I didn't obtain any response,other than yours.If you've any thoughts(why)or could suggest another location to post/to make ORACLE people aware of career alternatives,I'd appreciate your insights,
Bill Christison

=== message truncated ===

Bill Christison
Knowlton Group, LLC