how to get data in ldif file format for LDAP

From: amolsonaikar <amolsonaikar_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:18:18 -0800

Hi

Does anybody know how to get the oracle data in the ldif file format. The ldif file format is usd in LDAP server. My programmers want it that way so I am searching on that path.

Amol
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents Valufon, Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.

Author: amolsonaikar
  INET: amolsonaikar_at_indiatimes.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 19 2002 - 01:18:18 CDT