Re: Lost ofall redo logs

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:33:18 -0800

Arun, since WHEN has been using undocumented parameters the normal way of doing things, I think you need to go back and lookup backup/recovery concepts.

Feel free to read both user managed and RMAN backup recovery docs/scenarios.

You are giving bad advice to people on the list who might be new.

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com