RE: Off Topic Question on XP Prof.

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:53:30 -0800

I did it this morning.

No problems, in fact XP seems to be running faster somehow.

I am still running out of memory and disk space though, but that's not an OS problem, it's because I have too much stuff on my machine.

Given the following, I don't know if XP SP1 is an option:

http://cgi.techtv.com/mediamodule?action=view_video&seen_ad=true&video_src=/thescreensavers/2002/ss020909c&vidsection=3200042&video_speed=165&video_format=asf&version=20020910095425

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca