RE: Recreating database from hot backup but only 1 tablespace - U

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:44:02 -0800

Thanks to everyone who helped, I finally got the files restored to a new box (1 week later!) and the recovery and export took about a half hour.

Jay Miller

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 15:44:02 CDT