RE: RMAN restore to another node

From: Deborah Lorraine <debil_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:28:31 -0800

Testing a duplicate of 9.2.0.1.0, I had that problem of channels releasing and then getting an error about no channel, and it turned out I needed a new MML library for 9i.

Now I have a problem that I can't restore the database unless I first delete all old datafiles. This behavior is different than old versions, and in my opinion, a bug.

Have others encountered this issue?

Debi

Author: Deborah Lorraine
  INET: debil_at_ucdavis.edu