Re: Hint in a cursor ????

From: Viral Desai <viral303_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:29:33 -0800

Hi,

I think you are referring to "c" as in pro*c. I think you could rewrite the cursor in pro*c as ,

cursor cust_curs_club
SELECT --+HINT SHOULD GO HERE
  to_char(cus.date_of_birth,'YYYYMM')... ....

Make sure that you notice the line break after the hint and before the to_char... stuff. "--+" is other way of specifying the hint.

Hope this helps.
Viral Desai.

Author: Viral Desai
  INET: viral303_at_hotmail.com