RE: recovery question - I know I am missing something

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:13:20 -0800

I ended up giving it one of the log files but they all said stale so it took me a couple of tries.

Thanks!

Kathy

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 12 2002 - 17:13:20 CDT