Satisfied customer

From: Paul Baumgartel <treegarden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've just received my copy of _Perl for Oracle DBAs_. I'm looking forward to reading, learning, and implementing. It's nice to have personal knowledge of an author's competence! Thanks, Jared, for writing this. My only quibble is that there's no author photos: I had hoped to put a face to the name!

Paul Baumgartel

Yahoo! - We Remember
9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute Received on Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:36:35 CDT