Detect long running jobs where user shuts down their workstation.

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:10:58 -0400

Hi All,

We have users who sql access who will issue long running queries(you know the type) and just shuts down their computer while running.

I assume once sent to the server that server is still executing it or will it die once connection is broken. Can someone explain what actually happens in this scenario.

Is there anyway to detect/kill process.

Thanks
Rick Received on Wed Sep 11 2002 - 07:10:58 CDT