Re: Misinformation Ranting

From: <Kip.Bryant_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:16:06 -0700

Steve,

There is a listserv for SAP. Go to http://www.sapfaq.com -> member services -> Technical support forums. You want to subscribe to at least "BASIS". For myself, I rarely use SAPDBA because it didn't work on the first system I worked on (VMS). SAP has it's own data dictionary, umm, "repository" which carries where tables should be (according to SAP, anyway) so I'm not sure what you mean by "wrong tablespace." I know it feels like having one hand tied behind your back but there is a fair amount of information collected by SAP that you will find useful. Classes would be useful...

Kip