Re: Misinformation Ranting

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:00:48 -0400

--

Richard J. Niemiec is chief executive officer and principal of TUSC. He
is respected around the world as a master in database administration.

In 1999, Rich authored "Oracle Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques,"
the second in a series of books TUSC has written for Oracle Press and
Osborne/McGraw-Hill. It's a compilation of almost 20 years of hands-on
experience and real-life issues. The book has ranked as a top seller at
Amazon.com. Rich currently is conducting research for his second title,
which will be released in 2002.

http://www.tusc.com/oracle/tusc/rich.html
Ray Stell   stellr_at_vt.edu     (540) 231-4109     KE4TJC    28^D