Re: Ioug meeting or HOTSOS Seminar

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:19:18 -0700

I don't think you can really compare them. I haven't been to a HOTSOS seminar, but it is in depth tuning of Oracle.

IOUG is a smorgasboard of Oracle topics and an excellent networking opportunity.

Jared

"Yechiel Adar" <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 09/10/2002 07:23 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Ioug meeting or HOTSOS Seminar

Hello List

I got a message about Hotsos Tuning seminar in Dallas. Scheduled in February
2003.
The lecturers list include among others: Tom, Anjo, Gaja. http://www.hotsos.com/events/symposium/

I also know that there is an IOUG Live meeting on May 2003, and many of you
recommended going.
http://bneo15.sba.com/ew/ioug/index3.cfm?clientsess_id=07332332&nextpage=cal lpapers&conference_id=71

MAYBE (not shouting but a big maybe) I will convince management to spring for
one of the two.

Which one you recommend?

Yechiel Adar
Mehish

Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 10:19:18 CDT